Sunday, April 18, 2010

Let me pour kool-aid on ya real slow!


Heh. I just wanted to name one of these blogs something dirty. Especially something as dumb as that. Kool-aid? Really? Anyway. I'm supposed to be writing an essay on testimonies from the female coal miners in the 19th century.
3 couples broke up this weekend. Pah. Dating is overrated. I decided to stop dating a few months ago. Well. Stop till college. I'm really glad I've decided that too. It's breakup season.
I made Alfredo sauce from scratch today. My mom usually cooks, but she hurt her back, so I went grocery shopping and cooked the most ballin' dinner in the world. It had broccoli and cauliflower in it. "She looks like one of those rap artist's girlfriends."
I would discuss something meaningful, but my brain feels pretty damn weak right now and I'd hate to ruin a perfectly good topic with a crappy state of mind.
So I was just on facebook, and this girl put "Chris" as her "religious views". Wow. And her interests section was like "soccer, softball, guys, softball, guys, soccer..." Oooh, and her political views were "uh... idk"
Hey the picture worked. I'm gonna add pictures to all my blogs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment